Acoustics Bulletin for May-June 2020 now available on IOA website for Members
The May/June 2020 issue of Acoustics Bulletin will be with members any day now and its content includes, as you would expect, details of the significant ways in which the IOA is supporting its members throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
As we start to live in a new ‘normal’ way, we reflect industry business as usual in this issue, including:
• an overview of the Pop Code and why individual events deviate from the guidance;
• the IOA response to The Future Homes Standard;
• read about how the new IOA promotional careers video was made;
• have you heard about ‘The Quiet Project? It’s impossible to miss how quiet it is outside during the Covid-19 lockdown, so find out how you can gather data and help create a publicly accessible database of environmental sound levels across the UK during the lockdown;
• find out how you can inspire the next generation of acoustic professionals;
• the IOA plans to run a series of online webinars and online panel discussions on important industry topics, so if you can suggest a subject for either then we want to hear from you.
The deadline for the next issue (July/August 2020) issue is 1st June 2020 at the latest please. If you have a technical article that you’d like to submit for consideration, please email the editor at nickyr [at] warnersgroup [dot] co [dot] uk